Monday 16 May 2011

Bags!

Next on my list of things to show you out of my collection is my bags! There's not many but I haven't had much time today so I've had to start with a smaller part of my collection ;) On to the bags!

My first hello kitty bag! It's really nice but  a pen leaked all over it and it won't wash out =( So this bag is in retirement now haha

I use this bag to cart all my stationary, paper & books to university and back. It's reversible but there's no hello kitty on the other side so I keep it on this one <3


My BIG overnight bag from Selfridges. It was on sale & so cute so I couldn't resist! Unfortunately I put too much stuff in it and broke both the handles but I still use it.

My favourite bag! My current handbag from Claire's Accessories, I love it <3

Laptop bag from Ryman's Stationery, it's super soft.
Make-up bag from Claire's Accessories, it kind of matches my handbag hehe


Nintendo DS holder that my boyfriend bought me, it's so cute! I keep it in my handbag <3

I think that's it! Look out for more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment