Wednesday 4 May 2011

A swap package I received today

My friend Lizzy arranged a swap with me last month. Due to the bank holiday postage I only just received the package today but the wait was worth it! It was supposed to be a $20 swap but she was super generous!



This is a leaflet advertising Sanrio's 50th anniversary!

Some adorable easter stickers, I love them ^_^

Easter poster which I'm totally putting up in my boyfriends room because thats where I practically live!

Amazing watch with interchangeable faces which I so hope fits my wrist!

Sweet bag that some of the things were packaged in.


Colouring book, the first page is hello kitty ^_^

Hawaii kitty post-it notes hehe

Nerdy kitty notebook


Sweetie bracelet! The heart has a hello kitty head on if you can't tell.

Sweet Loungefly x Hello Kitty luggage tag

Cute keyring! Going on ym car/house keys ASAP.

Lipgloss ring that only fits my little finger but I love it nevertheless.

Candyfloss flavoured mmm <3

And that concludes it all! Wasn't she generous?! More posts tomorrow, I'm going to categorise them and put a few up each day I think. I am supposed to be revising for end of university exams so I'll be a little slow this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment